If you want to insure your car from a huge number of very different misfortunes, you should buy a CASCO policy. It offers insurance company “Amanat” for a period of 3 to 12 months.
Some people consider such car insurance reasonable from various points of view, and others as a waste of personal funds.
In fact, this type of insurance has a certain set of pros and cons.
Positive aspects of hull insurance
CASCO is voluntary insurance. The driver is not obliged to purchase it as soon as possible. However, completely abandon it is not worth it.
CASCO insurance possesses the following set of positive qualities:
- wide list of compensation cases. Among them, hijacking, destructive actions of third parties, complete or partial destruction of the car as a result of natural disasters and not only. You can specify the insurance cases yourself and pay a little extra for their presence in the policy;
- no hidden conditions. Hull has been offered on the market for a long time. The contract specifies all the conditions of cooperation. Due to this, it is possible to avoid unpleasant consequences resulting from the “hidden conditions”;
- different timeframes of the policy. The minimum package validity period is 3 months. It can also be purchased for 6 or 12 months. The longer the validity period, the higher the discount;
- quick cash compensation payments. If the fact of occurrence of the insured event is proved, then the owner receives the amount due to him. Transfer is made to the current account. It is possible to restore the vehicle in the service company. This will be the place if the person plans to continue to operate the car;
- a number of additional bonuses. For example, you can automatically get a life insurance policy or property for free. Regular customers can count on large discounts.
Cons of comprehensive insurance
Comprehensive auto insurance after becoming acquainted with its positive aspects has become much more attractive. But do not forget that in addition to the advantages, there are also disadvantages. The first is the high cost of the package. On average, it costs about 5% of the price of a car per year.
The second drawback is the difficulty in obtaining monetary compensation. We’ll have to prove that an unforeseen situation took place.
You will need a document from the state automobile inspection, and preferably a video of what happened. Be prepared to provide a car for inspection by a specialist company. Do not repair it before receiving payments in full.